As one of Britain’s leading providers of special purpose automated assembly, inspection and test systems, ABP Automation delivers complete solutions to customers across the UK and beyond.
That means we provide our customers with everything they need to launch a high yield, top quality production process – whether it’s a one-off machine or an entire enterprise-wide facility. From concept generation and feasibility studies, through to machine design, build and continuous in-service support, we eliminate the learning curve so you get the results you need. On time and on budget.
Making your life easier.
Our expertise in Special Purpose Automation spans a wide variety of critical market sectors, including the most demanding applications.
Of course, we know that when it comes to process automation, one size does not fit all. That’s why we custom-design and build our systems to suit your exact requirements cost-effectively. This also explains why we are not affiliated to any distributor or stockist, ensuring that we deliver the optimum solution for you – whatever that may be.
- Automated production reduces labour costs and enhances throughput. The repeatability automation delivers ensures that yield and product quality remain optimised at all times
- Our highly qualified and experienced team supplies a full range of services spanning the entire project life cycle, including concept development, prototype construction and trials, machine design, build, installation and commissioning, full documentation packages, training and support programmes
- ABP Automation solutions will maximise the efficiency of your process, improve your working environment and reduce operator stress
- We consistently deliver high quality, custom-designed assembly systems based around standalone workstations, rotary transfer, linear transfer, pallet based transfer, robotic transfer and pneumatic, cam and servo-driven pick and place
- Our core skills base encompasses a broad range of engineering specialities, featuring mechanical and control system design, PLC and Robot programming, software development, SCADA packages and project management
- We have expertise in the application of many modern manufacturing processes, including laser, ink jet and impact marking, along with laser, ultrasonic and RF welding
- By working to support and preserve the UK’s manufacturing industry, we deliver leading-edge, cost-effective automated solutions that ensure competitiveness
ABP Automation is highly experienced in the provision of custom-built systems to first and second tier automotive suppliers. In meeting the challenges of diverse automotive applications, we deliver a wide range of solutions, from fully automated integrated assembly systems to individual workstations designed for efficient cellular manufacturing.
Every ABP Automotive Project Team is equipped with up-to-date knowledge of the sector’s requirements relating to FMEA, traceability, process capability and reliability. We work alongside you at every stage of the project lifecycle to deliver fully optimised, leading-edge automated systems for every automotive assembly environment.
Recent project achievements include:
- Accelerator Pedal Assembly
- Exhaust System Coupler Assembly
- Connector Set to Length
- Roof Bracket Assembly
- Inertia Switch Body Assembly Machine
- Air Filter Assembly Workstation
- Seat Belt Retractor Assembly Line
By working with some of the industry’s most respected suppliers, we guarantee that every ABP Automation solution is based on proven technology, expertise and quality.
For more information, please contact us.